Logs for IRC meeting 17-05-2010

bwright bwright.au at gmail.com
Tue May 18 09:17:49 BST 2010

I was at the meeting yet on the wiki page for the meeting I along with
almost everyone here is not mentioned on attending but several buts
are and it seems not to summaries the bag. It is also immutable so I
cannot edit it. Can someone fix that thanks. wiki.ubuntu.com/
AustralianTeam/Meetings/2009May12