Leadership Structure

bwright bwright.au at gmail.com
Tue May 18 07:46:15 BST 2010

It does not matter what we name it we just need to come to some
conclusion as to what sort of structure we want. Firstly lets map out
what we actually need "leadership" in or what we need organisation
for. We obviously need a contact along with maybe an events manager
and a community manager. We can then have ops and admins etc for the
mailing lists and IRC.