Leadership Structure

angus angus at ozsolarwind.com
Mon May 17 15:34:12 BST 2010

Matthew (etal)

Great idea!

I've been a passive observer on all the debate that has gone on over
the last few months and feel moving the debate away from this thread
can only (a) enhance that discussion and (b) move this thread back to
focus more on those wonderful tips/snippets (and of course local
meetings) around the use of Ubuntu and to encourage more people to
use what is a great product based upon an even greater philosophy.

King regards
AnGus