Meting for Friday 21 May 2010 20:00 EST (10:00 UTC)

Jared Norris jrnorris at gmail.com
Fri May 14 06:53:07 BST 2010

Scott,

Great initiative but I don't think a Friday night would be best if we want
to engage the whole community. Lets not knee jerk to this. I would like to
look into setting an arbitrary time for the same time every month to make it
a sustainable and easy to remember date. I personally thing basing the
time/date upon avoiding conflict with other LUGs and any other major FOSS
meetings in our geographical region will ensure maximizing the potential for
engaging our target market. If anyone knows a better way I'm all ears and if
anyone knows a better source for what meetings are when other than
www.linux.org.au please let me know. I was going to look over that site and
try and work out what LUGs are when, etc.

Regards,

Jared Norris