Lets revise and regroup

Michael Chesterton chesty at chesterton.id.au
Fri May 14 03:47:36 BST 2010

On 14/05/2010, at 9:51 AM, Scott Evans wrote:

> No lets attempt to make something worthy of it so the previous work has
> essentially not all been for nothing.

If I were you, I would get an irc meeting organised for next week. In the past
they've used a web service to poll for the most popular date and time. ie don't
just say we should have a meeting, step up and organise one.

If I were you, I would add to the agenda if not already there
(from the re-approval email)

Things you can do which can improve the team include:-

* Nominate team leadership
* Consider revising your IRC channel structure
* Holding regular meetings
* Perhaps members could rotate roles within the team

If i were you, I would take the bull by the horns, and define a structure for the
team leadership before the meeting and add it to the agenda to be discussed
at the meeting. Try to get a consensus for the structure and advertise the vacant
positions on the list. If that can't be done in a reasonable time frame, ask Jono
for help.

Me? I'm waiting for my phone to charge so I can go out riding, it's at 98%.