Linux and Ubuntu on Laptops & Notebooks

harry at ipunix.com harry at ipunix.com
Tue Mar 30 09:42:22 BST 2010

Hi Dale,

Thanks for your input, much appreciated; however the point that I am making
is that we must think along the lines of someone plugging in a device and
it will work, like with searching for a printer. As long as this function
is not complete we will not see much laptop/notebook users convert to Linux
(Ubuntu).

Using the terminal should only be for a Linux expert or a keen user that
wants to learn and experiment.

Regards,

Harry Degenaar