Qualification recommendations (IT in general)

Michael keltoiboy at gmail.com
Fri Mar 26 05:11:25 GMT 2010

Afternoon Ladies and Gentlemen.

I have a question for all you IT people out there. If someone, such as
myself for example, wanted to retrain for IT what would you recommend
would be the best way to do this?

I have had a look at the Cert II, III, and IV and the explanations
seem really basic but they offer Distance Ed through OTEN. University
courses look fantastic, until they say you need HSC level Advanced
Maths, or the equivalent, or you do a University level Maths unit to
bring you up to speed, which in my case will never happen.

May I ask what you people did to gain your qualifications? and would
you do the same thing again or recommend others do it the same way?

Please note, on campus is not an option for me and probably wont be
for a while, I do need to be able to study in Distance mode.

Looking forward to your answers.
Michael (k3lt01)