Ubuntu-AU Digest

Michael keltoiboy at gmail.com
Sun Mar 21 08:47:32 GMT 2010

I am subscribed to the digest, I thought it was part and parcel of
joining the mailing list via the Ubuntu site, so I read it when I get
the digest email if I don;t gt into th mailing list. However,
sometimes I'm also getting subsequent emails that have the same thing
as the digest except they are from individuals. Does this happen
whenever anyone clicks reply at the bottom or is this a deliberate
action (and no I don't think there is anything sinister behind it).

Michael (k3lt01)