First Contact

AndrewG gandella at gmail.com
Sat Mar 13 23:41:46 GMT 2010

I received this email from a Brisbane Ubuntu fan.
I have removed their name as I am publishing this without their
permission.

13/03/2010
'I am ?? , I came to Brisbane from Colombia 6 months Ago. I was
checking the ubuntu website and I found that there was one group in
Brisbane which I'd like to join because I am interested in learn more
about ubuntu, I think is a good distribution, faster and better than
windows. That's why I decided to change to Ubuntu a couple of years
ago. Do you think it's possible to me join the group. Thanx.  '

Just another reason to have State/Regional contacts, to point new
people in the right direction.

Cheers,

Andrew  G.     (Brisbane)

PS.  Looking forward to the discussion on Monday night at 9pm.