Increasing Ubuntu-AU visibility.

Michael keltoiboy at gmail.com
Tue Mar 9 19:28:10 GMT 2010

Hi Karmic.

I think you either misunderstood part of what I said or have read
further into what I said than what is there. I don't have a dialogue
path to the state minister although it is every citizens right to be
able to contact them if need be. I do however know the email etc of
the Director General and can through my NSW DET email account email
100% of NSW DET employees if given enough time to find their email
address'.

Now having said that I wouldn't go and email everyone as that is spam
and I would get into alot of trouble for it but choosing a selection
of well placed people and contacting them with a convincing discussion
of the advantages of Ubuntu compared to Windows XP, Vista, and 7 is a
worthwhile thing to do imho.

With regards to Canonical's role, I don't mind giving them a hand.

Cheers
Michael (k3lt01)