Reapproval time

Scott Evans scott at vk7hse.hobby-site.org
Sun Mar 7 04:35:31 GMT 2010

Hey lets not forget that Melissa is but one person! and sadly most
things end up getting thrown back at her...

This is a chance to regroup and set out new goals and to work towards a
common goal. Also with respect to the ubuntu website, its hard when the
ubuntu-au loco team doesn't have direct access/control of that resource.

As individuals we will achieve little, as a group we have a better
chance! Also if the requirement to be a position holder within ubuntu-au
requires ubuntu membership then that in its self is going to be an issue
for most that don't have it!

Also of course there are people in the ubuntu-au/au-chat IRC that simply
are not inclined to want to be "more" involved than what they currently
do (this is fine!)

So is this really a call to the viability of the Australian ubuntu-au
loco?

@Melissa can you expand on what titles are in need of review?

Thoughts please?

--