elections

Cary Bielenberg cary at bielenberg.id.au
Sat Mar 6 11:32:32 GMT 2010

Hi,

 Can I ask a daft question, what positions are there? or is this a singular job.

 Cary

peter baker <jellyware at gmail.com> wrote ..   hey guysmaybe with the pending approval process with the loco council it may be a good time to talk about holding an election for positions within the australian loco team.  we have not had elections for a while how do people feel about this?  should we have more official positions than just team leader?peter-- www.peter.id.au