ubuntu for Internet cafe

David Fawcett omniwoof at gmail.com
Thu Jun 17 18:27:11 BST 2010

On Thu, Jun 17, 2010 at 4:01 PM, Tom Sparks <tom_a_sparks at yahoo.com.au>wrote:

> sorry, for the late reply
> the more I think about a custom Distro, may be the best option
>
> something based on Zorin OS (http://zorin-os.webs.com/)
>
> so how hard is to create a custom Distro?

Ohhh dear.

Tom, please don't go there and guys, please just let this slide.

Suffice to say Tom that creating a distro is non-trivial and certainly not
necessary to meet your requirements and probably not a good idea to pursue
in general.

It's also a political issue, the general feeling you'll get from people in
the broader linux community can be summed up: 'Another distro? Why? Isn't
there enough divergence of energy and resources already?'