ubuntu for Internet cafe

Mitch Towner mitch.towner.ubuntu at gmail.com
Mon Jun 14 06:07:15 BST 2010

On 14/06/10 14:22, Basil Chupin wrote:
> On 14/06/10 10:40, Tom Sparks wrote:

Hi Tom,
Have you thought about setting up the systems exactly how you want them
& using the guest account?

Also, something that *may* be worth looking into is Pessulus. There is
an interesting article on Pessulus at
http://www.addictivetips.com/ubuntu-linux-tips/add-restrictions-to-your-ubuntu-system-with-lockdown-editor-pessulus/

I haven't personally used that app, but I had it recommended to me by
someone a while ago. Also, it's in the "main" repository so it should be
easy enough to try out & see if it does what you need.

I hope this helps

Warm Regards,
Mitch Towner (kermiac)
http://mitchtowner.net/