ubuntu for Internet cafe

Basil Chupin blchupin at iinet.net.au
Mon Jun 14 05:22:47 BST 2010

On 14/06/10 10:40, Tom Sparks wrote:
> [...]

Don't worry about it :-) .

Your question is way beyond my level of knowledge. Somebody else would
more than likely have the answer for you.

But have a look here:

and here:

but then do a google search on "deep freeze + ubuntu".

BC

--
Those who hold and those who are without property have ever formed distinct interests in society.
                                            James Madison