IRC Meeting tonight 9PM AEST

Jared Norris jrnorris at gmail.com
Tue Jun 8 06:52:37 BST 2010

On 8 June 2010 15:48, IKT <noname420 at gmail.com> wrote:
> what are we discussing?
>
> On Tue, Jun 8, 2010 at 3:12 PM, Scott Evans <scott at vk7hse.hobby-site.org>
> wrote:
>>
>> Just a reminder is all ... ;-)
>>
>> --
>> Scott Evans <scott at vk7hse.hobby-site.org>
>>
>> --

IKT,

Taken from https://wiki.ubuntu.com/AustralianTeam/Meetings the current
agenda is as follows:

updates, discussion from mailing list, wiki edits, BugJams - Scott Evans VK7HSE
    * are we comfortable with current input?
          o            is everyone happy that things haven't been
moved to the Archives unneccesarily? Jared Norris - head_victim
          o            what is the general consensus on the new front
page layout? Jared Norris - head_victim

AustralianTeam/Proposed-Council-Structure
(https://wiki.ubuntu.com/AustralianTeam/Proposed-Council-Structure) -
jellyware

If anyone has any last minute topics they would like discussed please
feel free to add it to the wiki. I am hoping to be home in time to see
you all there tonight

Regards

Jared Norris