Australian Digital Education Revolutionbeing a BIG blow for Linux.

harry at ipunix.com harry at ipunix.com
Tue Jun 8 06:29:25 BST 2010

I am coming back to this topic; I would like to know if any of
you have experience in getting a Next "G" wireless broadband modem(s) to
work on Ubuntu. I have tried the network manager in Ubuntu, wvdial and
the gui gnome-ppp, etc..but nothing works.

As the above is still a well recognized problem and since I want to
promote Linux acceptance for laptop users (schools and in general) can
someone living near the Strathpine, Pine Rivers area help out in this?

Thanks,

Harry Degenaar
0401241068
harry at ipunix.com