Hi all!

Ryan Creagh rcreagh631 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 1 09:28:16 BST 2010

Yes, lets just say I want to run a pure media server (no app data)I
want to be able to run orb (i understand thats coming to linux soon)
and stuff like that. But since my last post I have found that the box
I aimed to use was... well rooted. Not worth fixing considering what I
aimed to do.

So my next idea was something like a 2TB HDD with my media ONLY on it
(perhaps a partition off 100gb for data back up of ISOs or something
if possible) and then have dual boot mode where I can either use win 7
or run a media server.

I understand that with most of what I am trying to do, I can do in
WIN7, I enjoy having a weekend project like this.

(WIN7 and all my games / progs would be on another 500gb HDD, where
would ubuntu go if this would work?)