July Team Meeting

Jared Norris jrnorris at gmail.com
Thu Jul 15 13:55:07 BST 2010

Good morning/afternoon/evening Ubuntu-AU'ers,

Well the July meeting has come and gone. I have archived the details
to https://wiki.ubuntu.com/AustralianTeam/Meetings/2010July13 and I am
currently in discussions with the MootBot developers to get the team
meeting logs updated so I can post them to the page as well. Should I
be unable to get them posted I will link some text and/or html to the
wiki page instead.

As discussed during the meeting I have updated the Ubuntu-AU Gaming
wiki page (https://wiki.ubuntu.com/AustralianTeam/Projects/Gaming)
with some information on how we can better organise and schedule
Ubuntu-AU gaming games. I have also updated the Proposed Council
Structure wiki (https://wiki.ubuntu.com/AustralianTeam/Proposed-Council-Structure)
with some more detail on what positions were described in 1A and who
is currently fulfilling those roles within the team to assist with
further discussion as required.

Finally the Meetings wiki
(https://wiki.ubuntu.com/AustralianTeam/Meetings) has been updated to
reflect August's upcoming meeting which Ryan (nisshh) has kindly
offered to chair for us all. Please start adding agenda items if you
want something discussed at the next meeting

Regards,

Jared Norris