Mozilla Thunderbird transfer from 32 bit to 64 bit

Mike James mikej01 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 10:51:33 GMT 2010

I am using 64 bit Ubuntu 9.10 and I can tell you that the
.mozilla-thunderbird directory exists in my users home profile. I cant
imagine why it might not be compatible, but Im not really an expert on
the subject either. Im happy to run some tests if you like, but I
suspect it wont be a problem for you. I use it to connect to my gmail
account with imap which does all my filtering, storage and contacts on
the server so I didnt bother to copy my local profile.