Xen on 9.10 server

Ishwor Gurung ishwor.gurung at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 04:56:51 GMT 2010

Hi Dave

2010/1/8 Dave Hall <dave.hall at skwashd.com>:
> On Fri, 2010-01-08 at 13:39 +1100, Ishwor Gurung wrote:
>> Anyone had any success? Thanks.
>
> I haven't tried xen, but kvm (and libvirt) works well
Hmm.. that's another good option I can use. Thanks Dave.

Right now though, I am living my life with the 8.04 and Xen 3.2 but I
am soon planning to upgrade.

The compilation is complaining since its not officially supported *yet* AFAIK :/

Has anyone got a sample .config lying around? I am not fussed about
the rest of the stuffs as long as it can produce xenified kernel.
Thanks

--
Regards
Ishwor Gurung