Post-meeting Mail

Ryan Macnish nisshh.ubuntu at gmail.com
Tue Dec 14 12:13:48 GMT 2010

Ok, so i will leave the issue of the IRC structure alone, its clear that
some of the loco veterans dont want change, even for the benefit of the
loco. But also if i bring it up again i may get kicked from the loco.

So now we have that sorted, i am agreeing not to bring up any more issues
about the loco that need discussing, because its evident that some people in
the loco are disturbed by this. So you will hear no more complaints nor see
any more action from me on this front.

As for the social stuff, if everyone just announces meetings and events on
the social platform of their choice (be that facebook, identica, diaspora or
whatever) then people will re-tweet it and know about it, so we may get more
activity and participation. Even things like Urban Terror and stuff should
be announced.

Thanks,

Ryan Macnish (nisshh)