Debate & Decisions: Repost

Steve Thomas st3v3th0ma5 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 18 03:43:33 BST 2010

Oh yeah, forgot to mention : I like the website redesign, except -- the
half-naked woman at the top is not good. We have enough trouble attracting
women to IT, without turning them off. Using the image of a woman is a good
idea, but put some clothes on her, eh?

Personally speaking, I like half-naked women, but there's a time and a
place. ;)

Steve