Debate & Decisions: Repost

AndrewG gandella at gmail.com
Sat Apr 17 22:36:00 BST 2010

Apologies, I am reposting this as I have been informed that the
'Format' of the previous post made it a bit difficult to read.
Hopefully this rectifies it. I have made no contextual alterations.

To the Ubuntu Au community,

On Monday, I posted an email to this list with a proposal to create an
'Australian Community Council' (ACC).
Resulting from this post there have been about 58 replies with about
16 contributors.

Firstly, I would like to thank everybody for making a contribution,
having the courage to speak up and express an opinion.  There have
been some well thought out replies, some have vented their anger &
frustration, some have been constructive & others not so.

Over these last few days I have been pondering on how to write this
email, how to try and re-unite the community. (It might be lengthy,
these are my own opinions, some may share them, some may oppose.)

We all have one thing in common, a passion for 'UBUNTU'.
If we didn't why would we bother to engage in a discussion about this
important issue.

THE DISCUSSION: