Any Adelaide people on this list?

Callan Jefferson Davies callan at cruzn.net.au
Wed Apr 14 06:19:44 BST 2010

> If this community is to grow, it needs to embrace newcomers and make
> them feel welcome.
>
> What is your take on the 'newcomers' experience in general.
> When you visited the ubuntu.org.au website what did you find ?
> Did you find the 'Adelaide' group on the website or Wiki ?

Hey AndrewG,

I can't remember actually ... I've been using Ubuntu for a long time
(since 6.06) and I'm regularly on ubuntuforums.org, and I just stumbled
on some stuff regarding LOCOs, I'm pretty sure this was somewhere within
the main ubuntu.com WIKI.

I must admit I didn't even know that ubuntu.org.au existed ... perhaps
I've been unobservant, but I'm normally pretty ontop of this stuff and
I'm certainly quite religious about promoting Ubuntu's use in Australia.

Anyway I'll go take a good look at ubuntu.org.au now, and find out about
the release party so I (and maybe some friends) can make an appearance!

Cheers
Callan