Any Adelaide people on this list?

Daniel Sobey dns_server at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 13 11:48:41 BST 2010

There is a release party being organised in the hacker space, and if it
cannot be organised there we will do a pub meetup or something.
it is just a proposal at the moment and i have not been able to go to
any of the meetings but unless told otherwise the details are as
follows:

Proposal:
----
   Ubuntu Lucid Lynx Release Party
   Location Hack Space/Format -15 Peal St
   Time: 5:30pm - 9:30pm
   Come along and help up celebrate another Ubuntu Release
     with Bill the Penguin.
   Drinks available.

   This will also be a 'regular' Hack Space meeting, so fee free to
bring along your hacks.
----

There is a saturday hacker space metup at the above address from 1-4pm
on saturday so i will ask then.
I usually go to the linuxsa meetings which are on next tuesday from 6:30
-7:30 or we could ogranise another time.