LEADERSHIP and a ROADMAP

Michael keltoiboy at gmail.com
Tue Apr 13 06:39:50 BST 2010

They are still on the website and that is how I joined up. I
understand official/unofficial and internal/external but the reality
is they are all portals to Ubuntu-AU and someone should have a
reasonable knowledge of what is contained on them. People keep saying
get in and do what you can well I keep offering to help clean the
Google aspect up, more than once btw, until someone allows me to do it
I can't. Thank goodness Jared is working on it.