LEADERSHIP and a ROADMAP

Robert Collins robertc at robertcollins.net
Tue Apr 13 05:40:52 BST 2010

On Tue, 2010-04-13 at 13:23 +1000, Andrew Gaydon wrote:
> Why does it take a debate like this to 'Raise' this issue?
>
> This is not the first time that Michael has raised it!

Its the first time I've seen it mentioned.

All official Ubuntu mailing lists are maintained [system settings] by
Canonical IS staff and administered [moderation, membership tasks,
per-list settings] by folk in the relevant community [in our case,
ubuntu-au folk].

Removing messages in the list history can only be done by the IS staff -
https://lists.ubuntu.com/ lists the contact address there.

> So many questions go unanswered on this mailing list.

That usually means noone has an answer.

-Rob