Problem with digests and Re: Dick Smiths Webcam

IKT noname420 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 15:13:51 BST 2009

Yep I had the exact same problem, and was just checking to see all my
mailing list options say no digests o_O

I actually had noticed I wasn't getting any for ages, but was unsure why,
now I have 1 huge email with all the announcements from august to now.

Hopefully they've fixed whatever the issue was.

- IKT