Where can I find an online anti-virus that doesn't install on your PC?

itsonlybarney andrewjbarnett at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 00:54:04 BST 2009

I've used ClamWin Portable before, and I have found it finds many
viruses.  I'm not sure if it cleans viruses, but without
administration access, removing viruses will be problematic.

What sort of things are you trying to train them to use? Have you
thought about possibly giving/using a LiveCD of Ubuntu if it basic
internet and office skills?

Andrew