wireless woes was ( PSK recovery? )

Dale quail.linux at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 08:05:21 BST 2009

Hi James,

Are you running some MAC address restriction on the wireless router?

Is you wireless router passing on the correct DNS info to your laptop
to connect to the internet?

Have you tried connecting to your wireless router without using
Network Manager ie manually configuring /etc/network/interfaces file?

Regards
Dale