Upgrading to Ubuntu Karmic Koala 9.10

Timmy mullins.tim at gmail.com
Sun Oct 18 11:18:00 BST 2009

You would be better off doing a clean-install of Kubuntu 9.10 Karmic
Koala because you need to do a clean install to get the better
performance from the enw file system it uses as default.

Also if your using a Wubi install than it is already running slower
than a normal install so there are 2 reasons for you to do a clean
install when 9.10 comes out.

I have made a few Video Tutorials on how to do this exact subject on
youtube: http://www.youtube.com/timmy198010