connecting to the internet

dopey dora jessiescott1 at optusnet.com.au
Sat Oct 3 07:55:40 BST 2009

Have uninstalled and reinstalled unbuntu - it seems that the network
manager is installed & I am running Gnome. Have gone through all the
network connecting stuff in the email & network connections - it's an
ether wireless connection - but it's still not connecting to the
internet. Any other ideas? It doesn't have any windows connections
does it?

Regards