Old stuff. Was-Re: Topic Change: Does everyone like the Koala

Norm njmcmillan at aanet.com.au
Tue Nov 17 11:08:41 GMT 2009

15 equipment racks, thousands of thermionic valves (ECC81 as I recall) and
having to run the bootstrap using toggle switches on the front panel, just to
make the card reader work.

address:data	load
address:data	load
address:data	load
address:data	load

run

And the damned thing could only add. Remember 1's complement and add, or was it
twos compliment??

Running the CP (Cathode Poison)routine every week to make sure no registers got
bit-stuck

ALL THOSE PRETTY NEON LIGHTS!

Sheesh

Norm McMillan