Help with Graphics Problem on New Machine using Koala

OPM595 opm595 at yahoo.com.au
Fri Nov 13 07:35:33 GMT 2009

Many thanks for that kind offer, Phil.
I'm actually on the other side of the Island (South Western Sydney).
I'll most certainly check out those links though - thanks.

To be honest, I bit the bullet and took the easy way out.
Meaning I spent a couple of bucks and purchased a Gigabyte GeForce 8400 GS
(has Nvidia onboard).
Problem solved! It worked right out of the box. I can actually view
everything now in it's correct resolution. Phew!

Many thanks to everyone who has contributed their time and effort on this
one.

Regards,
Rob
Local Id: OPM595
Email: opm595 at yahoo.com.au
PO Box 190, Narellan NSW 2567 Australia

Aude aliquid dignum  - "Dare Something Worthy"