Help with Graphics Problem on New Machine using Koala

Chris Debenham chris at adebenham.com
Wed Nov 11 21:00:32 GMT 2009

No extra drivers/changes to xorg should be needed - intel graphics
should work 'out-of-the-box'.  In fact you can probably just remove
/etc/X11/xorg.conf if you have created one.
Since you are asking this I'm guessing that Xorg did not load up
properly - what did come up when you booted?
Were there any errors displayed?

2009/11/12 OPM595 <opm595 at yahoo.com.au>:
> Oh, Ok. So, according to the last few responses, I maybe able to resolve
> the problem with what I currently have?
> Games? No. Unless, there's a 3D  shoot 'em version of Sudoku. I have my
> doubts. :)
> So, where to from here? Make changes to my Xorg or something along those
> lines? Download additional drivers? As mentioned, I'm a little
> inexperienced in this area.
>
> As always, any assistance is very much appreciated.
>
> Regards,
> Rob

> Local Id: OPM595
> Email: opm595 at yahoo.com.au
> PO Box 190, Narellan NSW 2567 Australia
>
> Aude aliquid dignum  - "Dare Something Worthy"

Ted Turner  - "Sports is like a war without the killing." -
http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/t/ted_turner.html