whats with this your not a member and wait for a moderator yet it appears I *am * member

Phil in the scrub phil0488497315 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 16:11:12 GMT 2009

Your mail to 'ubuntu-au' with the subject

   Re: 10 useful yhings to do after installing Karmic

The reason it is being held:

   Post by non-member to a members-only list

notification of the moderator's decision.  If you would like to cancel

I reckon this sort of thing will turn a lot of folks away
as well as the big flashy sigs when using expensive connections  when
away