Problems with Ubuntu 9.1

Aryan Ameri info at ameri.me
Sun Nov 8 03:03:12 GMT 2009

On Sun, 2009-11-08 at 11:40 +1100, Peter Goggin wrote:
> ually putting equivalent application on my Linux box and when I
> can find a video editing program like VideoReDo , a good genealogy
> program and a photoediting I will thankfully wave goodbye to Windows and
> Microsoft.

OpenShot is an excellent video editing software, and does nearly
everything I've asked of it.

To install Openshot, add the PPA via software sources using:
'ppa:jonoomph/openshot-edge '
or via the terminal using:
'sudo add-apt-repository ppa:jonoomph/openshot-edge'

And then install it using synaptic.

For a photo editing program, have a look at
http://linuxappfinder.com/tag/photo%20editor for some suggestions.

Cheers

--
Aryan Ameri