10 useful yhings to do after installing Karmic

IKT noname420 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 7 10:18:47 GMT 2009

I noticed internode had the same issue which I brought up here:

http://forums.whirlpool.net.au/forum-replies.cfm?t=1294027

I felt (especially during the days of heavy updates) that the mirror should
be rsyncing maybe twice a day just to keep up.

It's harder to test when one of the first things to do is make sure your
packages are up to date.

- IKT