Sound problems in easypeasy

Andre Mangan andremangan at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 07:27:35 GMT 2009

Hello Dunc,

EasyPeasy does not have the blessing of Canonical, Ubuntu's parent.  It is
merely based on Ubuntu.

You will have to ask the EasyPeasy folk for assistance:
http://www.geteasypeasy.com/?menu=help

Alternatively, you can download Ubuntu NBR (Netbook Remix) from this URL:
http://www.canonical.com/projects/ubuntu/unr

Andre