Syncing Evolution to Nokia E Series phone.

Dale quail.linux at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 02:56:18 GMT 2009

2009/11/4 Aryan Ameri <info at ameri.me>:
> On Wed, 2009-11-04 at 09:38 +1000, Jared Norris wrote:
>
>> On to the real reason for the message. I'm starting to look into
>> syncing contacts and calendar events with my nokia e51 phone and
>> evolution via bluetooth
>
> I would very much like to know the answer to this too. I have a Nokia
> E71. Evolution syncs perfectly with Google Apps, but I've given up on
> trying to sync the Nokia with Google, either through SyncML or MS
> Exchange. It would be great if I could sync it with Evolution at least.

Hi,

Not sure if it be any help but you can see if the blog post Dave Hall
has written[1] about his N95 and getting sync etc working

Regards
Dale

[1] http://davehall.com.au/blog/dave/2007/11/18/my-new-toy-nokia-n95
--
[WWW] http://quail.southernvaleslug.org/
"The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level