HP LaserJet P1005 on/off problem

Andre Mangan andremangan at gmail.com
Sun May 24 02:04:23 BST 2009

For general information, regarding the HP 1005 and the HP P1005 - both
printers require the plugin.

See list here: http://hplipopensource.com/hplip-web/plugin.html

While HPLIP is open source, the plugins are proprietary and not included in
HPLIP.

Whether or not the plugin will fix Dave's printer problem remains to be
announced.

Andre