Hardware companies, Microsoft, Competition and Consumer Choice

db db.pub.mail at gmail.com
Wed May 20 08:42:58 BST 2009

Question. Did you ask if consumers would legally have the option to
decline and accept a refund for the cost of the microsoft operating
system, at the time of purchase ?

(as this is in the eula and Most retail outlets / vendors are not
aware of this and it is difficult to follow up).

Perhaps if you email back asking for clarification on these terms and
an official statement from the accc on this issue, we can bypass some
of windows tax problems.