laptop

Sean Van Buggenum svaens at gmail.com
Sun May 17 14:19:42 BST 2009

Hi all,

Firstly, i'm new to the mailing list, so, firstly, Hi all! Glad to be here.

Secondly, ( i will get to the point), I need a new laptop.

The usual problem.

Was going to buy a lenovo thinkpad. And just the other week i noticed you
could get one with dos only, saving you quite a bit on the useless vista
license.
However, when today i was considering making the order, the option is gone.

System76 doesn't seem to ship to Australia.

Anyone got any suggestions? I need a high powered laptop for development on
the run (which is nice and Linux compatible of course). And i don't want to
have to buy a windows license bundled in with my hardware.

Help!!!

Regards,

Sean