Ubuntu Server Error

chris at adebenham.com chris at adebenham.com
Thu May 14 04:42:17 BST 2009

That is normal.  When nohup is run it redirects stdout/stderr to a file (nohup.out if none is specified)
But when you are already re-directing the output of nohup it just lets you know that it will redirect stderr to stdout so that it is captured in the same place.
See 'man nohup' for details
You can safely ignore the message.

Chris