ethernet Q

Vantrax Vantrax at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 02:34:41 GMT 2009

Did you rebuild from scratch off a CD? Or just tweak the install to work
with the new MB?

Typically if it works id just leave it alone and remove old entries from the
network manager.

You can do anything you set your mind to when you have vision,
determination, and and endless supply of expendable labor.

<No tree's were harmed during this transmission. However, a great number of
electrons were terribly inconvenienced>