Please help me ask a question on the Ubuntu site

Abramo Papp a.papp at
Mon Jun 29 00:17:38 BST 2009

Hi Dave,

I will try these links. I will let you know how I go.

Thanks, Abramo
  -----Original Message-----
  From: David Fawcett [mailto:omniwoof at]
  Sent: Sunday, 28 June 2009 11:14 PM
  To: Abramo Papp
  Cc: ubuntu-au at
  Subject: Re: Please help me ask a question on the Ubuntu site

  Hello Abramo!

  I wish I had a solution to your problem but I don't know how to install a
Telstra USB wireless modem on Ubuntu, and I've tested creating a new thread

  Can I suggest another popular way of getting support is to use IRC?

  Another is here:

  And please don't worry about being verbose. More information is almost
always preferable to less information.

  On a side note I'm very pleased to hear that you are still trying to stick
with Ubuntu even though you have had these problems getting support.

  I wish you the best of luck.

  - Dave

  PS: It's a different model but perhaps this thread will get you started?