Did It! Now To Do It Again...

Morgan Storey me at morganstorey.com
Sat Jun 20 12:20:19 BST 2009

It needs to be installed before because Windows simply deletes everything in
the master boot record, including ubuntu's loader (lilo or grub). Ubuntu is
a bit more forgiving and leaves the NTLDR alone and drops grub/lilo in front
of it in the sequence.

Onto diablo, last I checked wine played 1 and 2 fine, correct me if I am
wrong, but maybe he could ditch windows altogether.