Introducing Ubuntu to Club Members.

Michael Harold mike.harold at optusnet.com.au
Thu Jun 18 05:22:17 BST 2009

Hi Ferdi and Ubuntu Mail Listers,

Thanks for the offer, Ferdi, but I think that the presentations might be
a bit of overkill at this stage. A couple of months down the track
though...
The book idea is a good one, and having your e-mail from Germany is a
good, personal, example of just how universal Ubuntu is. A printed copy
is due for my display!

It is back to researching the wiki for any more info that I can find
that might help this project along. Of course, if there are any more
offers ...

Regards

MikeH