WUBI

Jeff Spargo spargo.jeff at gmail.com
Sat Jul 25 07:16:02 BST 2009

HI!
Ive been playing with ubuntu for a few years and this year have been
stoked with WUBI. Wubi 8 was fine but I demounted it to show my son
(he's 9 and says "WINDOWS IS CRAP! I just cant do what I want to do on
it") )  how to put it onto my laptop. I tried teh new wubi that slaps
on the 9.04 BUT the bloody download never finishes, tried 3 times.
I have the iso from a mag but prefer to run teh dual boot option and
keep teh xp on the side..
Can I somehow run the wubi and get it to use the magazine ubuntu I
have?

Feeling a litle lost without my ubuntu actually. Are any other people
having this problem? I tell people about wubi all the time.